Posted on April 10, 2020
SpeechLive gives Wallace Quinn, solicitors and estate agents, the flexibility and accessibility to work anywhere
To enable the firm’s team to record and manage dictation files anywhere.
Introducing Philips SpeechLive made the firm’s dictation system more flexible and accessible.
- Dictations can be recorded and reviewed anywhere on any computer or mobile
- Typists can log in anywhere via their browser to type dictations
- Working from home and other remote locations becomes more efficient.
“Introducing the SpeechLive system coincided with the coronavirus pandemic and, as well as fitting in perfectly with home working, the system gives us the flexibility and accessibility we need to provide an efficient service to our clients. I would highly recommend this system.”
Mark McBride, Wallace Quinn
Wallace Quinn is a firm of solicitors and estate agents serving businesses and individuals from its offices in Glasgow and Livingston. It has built a strong reputation as a provider of quality service and a prestige level of care to clients.
The firm generates a large quantity of typed correspondence on a daily basis and needed to enhance the efficiency of its digital dictation system, particularly for remote working and holiday cover.
Voice Technologies provided a Philips SpeechLive solution which is cloud-based (no software required), enabling the firm’s fee-earners to log in to their SpeechLive account, dictate and manage dictation files remotely. The team can record and access their dictations via their web browser on any device with most opting to use the smartphone app.
No time is lost in generating documents as typists can access, playback and transcribe recordings from anywhere. Dictation files can be assigned a status so the typists can prioritise accordingly.
The system enables a completely remote workflow solution, maximising the firm’s billable time and enhancing customer service by streamlining efficiency.
In addition to the system itself, Voice Technologies provided expert installation and training.
The firm deals with highly confidential documents so security was paramount when selecting a system. SpeechLive guarantees the highest levels of file protection to keep confidential data safe from unauthorised access.
- Automatic backup to protect data against accidental loss
- Storage of recordings in the cloud, safe from computer crashes, loss of internet connection or accidental deletion of dictation files from a device
- Double encryption by using highly secure and industry standard HTTPS protocol
- Always up-to-date security certificates.