Being part of an employee-owned organisation, staff at Voice Technologies benefit from a uniquely inclusive environment where you can influence the company’s strategy and direction, and where personal and career development are given priority.
The company offers enhanced financial rewards including profit sharing, and places equal emphasis on recognition, mentoring and training such as the QA Apprenticeship Programme and Managing People for Growth.
Voice Technologies is one of an exclusive group of UK employers accredited by Investors in People Scotland and Investors in Young People Scotland. These awards recognise our commitment to developing and empowering our people which means giving a first class service to our clients.
The following vacancy is currently available:
Administrative Assistant – Paisley
In this role you will work closely with members of Administration, Sales and Developer teams. The hours are Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm, with one hour for lunch.
- Answering and transferring calls
- Processing customer orders
- Sending out customer orders
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing sales invoices
Technical requirements of role
- Some knowledge of Sage Line 50 (training will be given)
- Some knowledge of using Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint (training will be given)
- Experience with Office & Office365
- You will be someone who is comfortable working remotely as the job involves hybrid working
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will be a friendly individual with a positive attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Bonus scheme through Employee Ownership (profit distribution)
- Full training will be provided
- Company pension
- A holiday entitlement of 34 days p.a.
- A starting salary of £18,000 p.a.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com