WinVoice Pro, our document workflow application has helped clients save more than £20mln, as a result of creating 42 million digital documents replacing paper versions and distributing 33 million of them electronically rather than by post (as of January 2021). Developed by Voice Technologies in collaboration with the NHS, WinVoicePro saves healthcare providers time and money across the UK.
It is a complete end-to-end solution that allows users to create letters, reports and other documents and distribute them electronically or in print. It is highly adaptable, having been designed to work seamlessly alongside existing software to make the job of document creation easier and faster. It can be used on the move too with an optional mobile add-on that enables users to view, edit and authorise documents anywhere to avoid delays.
- Links with existing applications and databases to populate documents automatically
- Turns digital dictations from WinScribe into documents for dispatch
- Sends encrypted electronic documents for amendment, approval and dispatch
- Omni-search facility makes it easy to search for and add recipients (v2.4)
- Default recipient saves secretarial time by dispatching to the patient’s referring GP or defaulting to their registered GP (v2.4).
- Fills the costly void between digital dictation and distribution
- Eliminates the time, cost and potential errors involved in re-keying data
- Accelerates document turnaround times
- Reduces resource, postage and printing costs
- Mobile add-on saves time and makes use of existing hardware.