Olympus transcription kit AS-9000
Recommended for organisations in these sectors:
The professional transcription kit AS‑9000 includes the 4 button USB foot pedal RS31H and a stereo under‑chin head phone to ensure comfortable transcription work. Once the pedals are configured according to your individual needs you will have your hands free to transcribe an audio file or others. With the extra wide centre pedal it is has a perfect ergonomic for shoe sizes up to 46 and helps you to transcribe audio files even for operations over several hours.
In addition, efficient and highly secure dictation management is guaranteed by the Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software, which also supports the third party speech recognition software Dragon NaturallySpeaking. In case ODMS is installed together with Dragon NaturallySpeaking the typist can benefit from the support of background speech recognition. Hence, the typist just needs to check the speech recognition results. By correcting the typist trains the authors’ user profiles so the accuracy rate becomes better and better.
- Configurable & ergonomic USB foot pedal with 4 buttons
- Dictation transfer via LAN, FTP or E-mail
- Playback of encrypted DSSPro files (particular password needed)
- Under-the-chin head phone (stereo)
- Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software for easy speech documentation
- Playback of several audio codecs (DSSPro, DSS, WAV, WMA, MP3)
- Support of several Dragon NaturallySpeaking user profiles
- Automatic dictation routing / workflow.