Developed by Voice Technologies in collaboration with the NHS, FormStream replaces the paper forms commonly used for information capture. Data entered into FormStream forms are saved, processed and uploaded to a patient’s record in one move so it is shared instantly.
FormStream eliminates the need to print, scan and upload paper forms, leaving time-consuming pen and paper trails in the past.
- Integrates with national IT systems including SCI-Store, Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) and clinical portals.
- e-forms are auto-populated from demographic information using data from the patient admin system.
- Option to save e-forms as draft and amend later.
- e-forms can be created or updated anywhere using a tablet or mobile, synchronised on return to the clinic, and uploaded to the Electronic Patient Record (EPR).
- Fully encrypted data.
- Supported across mobile and web platforms via web browsers or device running Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- No client install required.
- Data security guaranteed.
- Patient information up-to-date and shared instantly.
- No need for hard copies, saving £0.63+ per document (source: NHS Tayside, 2014).
- Patient data readily accessible for analysis and reporting.
- Authorised users can access colleagues’ completed forms post-verification.
- Documents shared across service boundaries to support patient care.