Making paper forms a thing of the past in the NHS
Developed by Voice Technologies in collaboration with the NHS, FormStream replaces the paper forms commonly used for information capture. Data entered into FormStream forms are saved, processed and uploaded to a patient’s record in one move so it is shared instantly.
FormStream eliminates the need to print, scan and upload paper forms, leaving time-consuming pen and paper trails in the past.
FormStream e-Forms in action
- Integrates with national IT systems including SCI-Store, Electronic Data Transfer (EDT) and clinical portals.
- e-Forms are auto-populated from demographic information using data from the patient admin system.
- Option to save e-Forms as draft and amend later.
- e-Forms can be created or updated anywhere using a tablet or mobile, synchronised on return to the clinic, and uploaded to the Electronic Patient Record (EPR).
- Fully encrypted data.
- Supported across mobile and web platforms via web browsers or device running Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- No client install required.
- Data security guaranteed.
- Patient information up-to-date and shared instantly.
- No need for hard copies, saving £0.63+ per document (source: NHS Tayside, 2014).
- Patient data readily accessible for analysis and reporting.
- Authorised users can access colleagues’ completed forms post-verification.
- Documents shared across service boundaries to support patient care.