Voice Technologies has a strategic plan for growth which has led to an exciting opportunity to join our Technical Account Management team:
Technical Account Manager
Location: Voice Technologies, Stadia Technology Park, 60 Shirland Lane, Sheffield, S9 3SP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in developing and promoting new products for the digital health market throughexisting and new clients across England.
The role will also involve a variety of different duties including supporting our client base through our helpdesk as well as generating new sales to existing and new clients.
Using your networking abilities, you will manage the entire sales process from identifying customer needs and preparing proposals through to collaborating on the development of solutions and presenting them to clients.
Sales cycles can vary from one week to six months depending on the size of project/customer requirements and order values vary considerably.
This role is also a technical position and the candidate should therefore possess a technical aptitude.
The role will also involve a degree of travel therefore the candidate should be willing to travel as per the requirements of the organisation.
Essential skills and experience:
- Understanding of sales process and pipelines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Provide prompt, high quality and meaningful professional telephone support to all customers, dealing with first line technical support calls and triage for common faults/problems.
- Responding to first line emails for dealing with customer queries and technical support issues.
- Coordination, installation and commissioning of equipment and software via on-site visit or remotely from our office.
- Assist with various other technical, training and various IT duties.
- Understanding of desktop, application setup and support
- Maintaining and updating Customer Relationship Management system and related service records in accordance with company requirements and quality procedures.
- Strong IT knowledge including previous experience of demonstrating software applications and/or technical solutions.
- Carry out other varied tasks as requested by the Line Manager to ensure smooth running of Customer Support Services.
- Proven ability to be proactive in supporting customers
- Motivation for excellence
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to manage diaries
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- A full valid UK driving license.
The following would also be beneficial:
- Experience working with healthcare, legal, local government or professional services organisations
- Hands-on experience of digital dictation or speech recognition technology
- Use of CRM systems.
- Salary: To be discussed at interview
- Bonus scheme through Employee Ownership (profit distribution)
- Full training will be provided with a self-development plan
- Company pension
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Car plan
- To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.