Voice Technologies is an award-winning, employee-owned software provider based in Paisley (near Glasgow) and Sheffield in the UK. It has an enviable track record of developing innovative software products in the fast-moving fields of information and mobile workflow, speech recognition and digital dictation.
Business Development Trainee
Location: Paisley, Scotland.
Working closely with our Senior Account Managers, you will develop networking abilities and an in-depth understanding of the sales process and pipelines in your first year in the role.
You will progress to managing the entire sales process from identifying customer needs and preparing proposals through to collaborating on the development of solutions and presenting them to clients.
Excellent customer service is at the centre of everything we do so your confidence in and knowledge of our products and services is of paramount importance. In-depth training will be given in these areas.
The successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with clients across Scotland.
Key attributes that you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competent IT knowledge
- Experience of demonstrating software applications
- Use of CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) systems
- Customer-orientated attitude
- Motivation for excellence
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly an ability to manage your diary efficiently
- A full valid UK driving license.
- Starting salary of £18,000 per year
- Bonus scheme (profit distribution)
- Company pension
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Company mobile phone
- Car plan.
Interested? To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 2nd June 2017.