Voice Technologies has a strategic plan for growth which has led to an exciting opportunity to join our business development team:
Business Development Executive
Location: Paisley, Scotland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing existing and new relationships with clients across Scotland. Using your networking abilities, you will manage the entire sales process from identifying customer needs and preparing proposals through to collaborating on the development of solutions and presenting them to clients.
Sales cycles can vary from one week to six months depending on the size of project/customer requirements and order values vary considerably.
You will report directly to our CEO and Senior Account Manager.
Essential skills and experience:
- Understanding of sales process and pipelines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of two years in a customer relationship role
- Strong IT knowledge including previous experience of demonstrating software applications and/or technical solutions
- Proven ability to be proactive in supporting customers
- Motivation for excellence
- Willingness to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to manage diaries
- A full valid UK driving license.
The following would also be beneficial:
- Experience working with healthcare, legal, local government or professional services organisations
- Hands-on experience of digital dictation or speech recognition technology
- Use of CRM systems.
- Salary: £18,000 per year
- Bonus scheme (profit distribution)
- Company pension
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Company mobile phone
- Car plan.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 27th January 2017.